- 1st Workshop - Outcome
- 1st Workshop - Reference documentation
- Topic 1: Common vocabularies, their governance and applications
- Topic 2: Marine Metadata formats for discovery (ISO 19115/19139 profiles, DIF, FGDC, Dublin Core, Data Cites DOI kernel) and their related discovery services: e.g. in EU: CDI, CSR, EDIOS
- Topic 3: Metadata and data exchange mechanisms
- Topic 4: Data Formats: e.g. NetCDF (CF), ODV ASCII, etc. common approaches for time series, profiles, trajectories
- Topic 5: Observation & Measurements (O&M) metadata format (browse/use), SensorML for describing observatories and sensors and SWE applications (such as SOS)
- Topic 6: Existing implementations of standards and protocols (software tools, software libraries, server etc.) such as Thredds Data Server (TDS), Dapper, Oceanotron, Motu, SeaDataNet tools, R2R tools, Geo-Seas tools, GeoSciML applications
- 2nd Workshop - Reference documentation
- 2nd Workshop - Outcome
- 3rd Workshop - Reference documentation
- 3rd Workshop - Outcome
- 4th Workshop - Reference documentation
- 4th Workshop - Outcome
- 5th Workshop - Reference documentation
- 5th Workshop - Outcome
- 6th Workshop - Reference documentation
- 6th Workshop - Outcome
- 7th Workshop - Reference documentation
- 7th Workshop - Outcome
1st ODIP Workshop Reference documentation
The First Workshop took place from Monday 25 February 2013 to and including Thursday 28 February 2013. The programme for the Workshop focused on 6 topics which have been selected by the ODIP partners as highest priority. These topics are listed in the left column and for each topic reference documentation has been uploaded by relevant experts from Europe, USA and Australia. Users can browse through this documentation by clicking on each of the topics in the left column.
Users can check the agenda and all the presentations given during the 1st Workshop by video's and downloadable presentations. These are made available through the IODE portal.
The minutes will include a Summary Action list that will provide the basis for formulating a number of ODIP Prototype Projects that will comprise developments of common standards and interoperability solutions.